Thursday, March 17, 2005

Religion

15 years back when i started my search for this thing called truth i belonged to a community called agnostics. I identified with them and loved them. I belonged to them.

I still know a handful of these elements. And they, unlike you or me, are at peace with the world around them.

So what has changed. Me? No.. No way. Yet somewhere deep down I know I don't belong to them anymore. And I am striving hard to contain my anguish, my pains.

Do I look unhappy??? What scares me?? Why do I talk of their peace?? Have I feigned my allegiance to the faithless all these years??? Or does jealousy transcend brotherhood, like it does for commoners???

but am not a commoner!!! I was not brought up to be one!!

At the end of this long tunnel of life... one thing remains with all of us...Contradictions!!! They stay with you like your religion.

We will start with "Bon" & the inner fires of a believer tomorrow.

No comments: